Using email newsletters is a great way to keep your customers connected with your brand or invite new contacts to learn more about you. Delivering company updates and product spotlights are key deliverables for any email newsletter, but today newsletter platforms like Constant Contact and Mailchimp are offering 300+ integrations to help you deliver more than just news.
Popular integration options are
- Social sharing – posting your newsletter direct to social media networks
- E-Commerce – integrate quickbooks and other popular payment platforms
- CRM Platform – integrate with popular customer management tools to easily track newsletter opens and shares in the same software you use to track customer history.
Constant Contact and MailChimp are the top email newsletter platforms on the market today because of their ease-of-use and functionality with relatively low cost.
What you can expect to achieve using email newsletter software:
- Increased sales of at least 5% of targeted items
- Learn the most effective days of the week & times of day to communicate with your audience (it might not be what you think)
- Use dynamic content to segment out your customers into groups. This allows you to provide more effective and personalized future messages specific to the recipient’s identied interests.
- Drip messaging – set up automatic messaging that is sent out at a predetermined interval to follow up with your customers based on their actions (or inaction as it might be) so you’re company is top of mind when they are ready to purchase.
Both platforms have become a bit more selective with the features offered in their ‘freemium’ plans since the original writing of this post. Before you hand over your credit card, ask yourself if you have a strategy in place to grow your database of followers so you make sure you’ll get a return on the investment.
Updated May 2020