Popular integration options are
- Social sharing – posting your newsletter direct to social media networks
- E-Commerce – integrate quickbooks and other popular payment platforms
- CRM Platform – integrate with popular customer management tools to easily track newletter opens and shares in the same software you use to track customer history.
Constant Contact and MailChimp are the top email newsletter platforms on the market today because of their ease-of-use and functionality with relatively low cost.
What you can expect to achieve using email newsletter software:
- Increased sales of at least 5% of targeted items
- Learn the most effective days of the week & times of day to communicate with your audience (it might not be what you think)
- Use dynamic content to segment out your customers into groups. This allows you to provide more effective and personalized future messages specific to the recipient’s identied interests.
- Drip messaging – set up automatic messaging that is sent out at a predetermined interval to follow up with your customers based on their actions (or inaction as it might be) so you’re company is top of mind when they are ready to purchase.